- Patron Account
- Contact Us
- Programs and Events
- Wireless Printing
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
We are currently seeking candidates for our library board. Trustee term will run through December 2024.
Potential candidates must:
- Live within boundaries of the Lenawee District Library
- Be able to attend monthly library board meetings (currently the third Tuesday of each month at 5:00)
- Be able to commit additional time to review of documents, participation on committees, etc.
- Have a basic understanding of libraries and their role in the community
- Have some knowledge or experience with the workings of governing boards
For consideration, please submit a letter of interest to the Main Branch of the Lenawee District Library, 4459 W US 223 Adrian, MI 49221.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL VACANCY FILLED
Application is not required for board interest.
Click HERE for a printable application. They can also be acquired at any of our branches.