We are looking to fill the position of:
Applicants should possess excellent driving skills, communication skills, and have the ability to do heavy lifting.
Some duties include, but are NOT limited to:
- Pack, load and transfer delivery boxes between the library branches and delivery vehicle 3x per week
- Drive a route of approximately 120 miles 3x per week
- Deliver mail to the County printing and mail room
- Monitor for routine maintenance and regularly clean and upkeep the vehicle
- Empty and remove recycling materials
*must have a valid Michigan driver’s license
MON, WED, & FRI
12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Hourly wage: $12.02/hr
Total of 12 hrs/week
Applications are due Saturday, August 7
Click HERE for a printable application. They can also be acquired at any of our branches.