The LDL 2018 Author Fair will take place at the Main Branch on Saturday, April 21st from 2:30 – 4:00 p.m. There will be room for 16 local authors. To apply for a spot, fill out the application form completely and return it to the Main Branch no later than Monday, March 24th at 5:30 p.m. The first 16 applications submitted that meet our guidelines will be granted a table at the author fair.
Authors will be contacted by April 7th via email to confirm their spot in the fair.
The following rules apply:
- All authors must be local (Lenawee County and closely surrounded areas)
- You must be a published author
- We encourage authors to have physical copies of their books; however, authors published only digital may also attend as long as they have promotional materials
- Each author must bring their own displays and advertisements
- Displays must be “family friendly”
- You can promote and sell your books, but you cannot use the author fair to promote or sell items from any of your other businesses